REFINED CORN OIL
Firstly ,Refined Corn oil for sale is a liquid oil suitable for cooking, baking, frying, in making margarine or our refined corn oil can be bottled as a general purpose oil especially for products high in poly-unsaturated fatty acids.Furthermore, We export this oil worldwide using customized shipping procedures.
In addition, VF-Ceulemans sell this high quality oil at very affordable price, we follow a strict procurement procedure that make sure all our partners meet all food and health requirement in place. More to that, We sell refined corn oil in 1L, 2L, 5L, 10L and different packaging options can be arranged upon request. More so, Below are some useful details on the specifications.
In addition, We are a dependable brand, affianced in selling refined and crude Corn Oil across the boundaries.
Specifications for Refined Corn Oil:
- Relative density 0.917-0.925
- Refractive index (at 40oC) (at 25oC) 1.4650-1.4680 1.4740 1.4700
- Humidity and volatile substances (Max) 0.20% at 105 0C
- Insoluble impurities including corn seed germ (Max) 0.50%
Saponification value (mg potassium hydroxide / g oil) 187 193
- Unsaponifiable matters (g / kg) max 15.0
- Soap content (max) 0. 005%
- Total acidity as oleic acid (max) 0.3%
- Acid value (mg potassium hydroxide / g oil) max 0.6
- Peroxide value (ml equivalent active oxygen/ kg oil) max 10.0
- Iodine value (Wijs method) 103- 128 Acid %
Storage conditions; Packed: unopened in cool dry and dark environment.
Bulk: dark, stainless steel tanks, max 30 degrees Celsius and loading in a clean tank.
Package and Storage:
Shelf life Packed – 2 years after date of production (proper storage recommended).
Bulk – 1 year after date of production, after proper storage.
Packaging Packed – Bottles (PET), cans (HDPE).
Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC), flexi-bag, tank-container and tank-car.
Minimum order = 25 Metric Tons